Becoming a Professional Scrum Master is a thoroughly rewarding experience. As a crucial role in any Scrum Team, a good Scrum Master facilitates, supports, and enables the success and creation of a high-performing Scrum team and agile organisation. This course is a highly interactive, hands-on, in-depth course covering the values and principles of Agile, and the theory, practices, and rules of Scrum. It provides practical guidance for adopting Scrum and continuously improving your organisation. You will have the opportunity to be taught by a high-quality Scrum Certified Scrum Trainer and Agile expert with several years’ training and consulting experience.
There are no prerequisites for the Scrum Master training course. Whether you have some related previous work experience or you are a new starter, this Scrum Master program is for you. We have had delegates with no previous experience enrolled for this program and successfully secured a job once completed.
COURSE FORMAT & SET-UP
Pre-Work - Complete a series of self-paced preparatory tests and lessons before the course to match your strength & talent with your career path and get up to speed on the fundamentals of Scrum Master.
Online Instructor-Led Sessions- Learn by doing with help from an expert. Explore key concepts and tools, and then put them to work through hands-on activities grounded in real-world scenarios. This virtual classroom sessions runs for 5 weeks.
Homework - Apply what you have learned in class to cumulative assignments that build toward the final project.
Presentations - Share your presentations and receive feedback from your instructional team and classmates.
Live Project - After the theoretical sessions are complete, students are placed on a real project as part of a team for 3-4months depending on the project. With a strong portfolio of digitally-driven programs and projects, you will have the opportunity to gain practical work experience as project management or business analysis professional with digital expertise. In total, the training program could run for approximately 17 weeks.
After all the training has been completed, candidates will have a sound understanding of Scrum principles and practices in order that you can:
- Participate actively as a Scrum Team member
- Function effectively as the Certified Scrum Master for the Scrum Team
- Deliver a successful Scrum project
- Explain and sell Agile and the Scrum framework to other key stakeholders
- Define and use the full range of Agile and Scrum Artifacts (Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Increment, Burndown Charts, etc.)
- Set-up and facilitate Scrum Meetings (Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective)
- Understand how to employ Scrum in real world circumstances such as remote Scrum teams with people in different locations, fixed price contracts and third party supplier relationships
- Help your team or organisation to transition to a more Lean and Agile way of working using Scrum
- Understand how to combine the use of Scrum with other Lean and Agile approaches such as Kanban, eXtreme Programming (XP) and Agile Project Management (AgilePM)
POTENTIAL JOB ROLES
- Scrum master
- Product owner
- Project Manager
- Product Manager with relevant experience
Do you have questions about our Professional Scrum Master? Our Admissions team is here to help you determine if this program is right for you and your goals. You can also:
- Attend an info session online
- Explore your financing options.
- Contact our helpdesk team on +44 (0) 203 143 3504 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agile Scrum Master
Send download link to:
Add a Comment