As a software tester, you will be responsible for the identification of errors and malfunctions in software programs that may cause the software to become unstable or that may cause it to become less user-friendly. This is to ensure that, when software is made available to the public, it is of a high standard and will be ready to use in the market that it is intended for. This not only helps companies with future software development but to ensures that they deliver high-quality products.
There are two stages to the training, the virtual classroom sessions and the virtual practical work experience part of the training. The training runs for 5 weeks (2-hour online sessions) where delegates will be trained in detail on manual software testing. After the theoretical sessions are complete, students will be placed on a real project as part of a team for 3-4months depending on the project. In total, the training program could run for approximately 17 weeks.
Our training is designed to give you the skills required to be a professional software tester. It will teach you testing frameworks as well as software tools used for managing testing.
There are no prerequisites to attending this course. This manual testing certification training is intended for anyone who wants to learn about the Testing Lifecycle. This course is also beneficial for:
- People who are looking to learn new tools and stay up to date in their business
- Testers who are willing to build their career in software testing
COURSE FORMAT & SET-UP
Pre-Work- Complete a series of self-paced preparatory test and lessons before the course to match your strength & talent with your career path and get up to speed on the fundamentals of Manual Software Tester.
Online Instructor-Led Sessions- Learn by doing with help from an expert. Explore key concepts and tools, and then put them to work through hands-on activities grounded in real-world scenarios. The training runs for 5 weeks (2-houronline sessions) where delegate will be trained in detail on manual software testing.
Homework - Apply what you’ve learned in class to cumulative assignments that build toward the final project.
Presentations- Share your presentations and receive feedback from your instructional team and classmates.
Live Project - With a strong portfolio of digitally driven programmes and projects, you will have the opportunity to gain practical work experience as a project management or business analysis professional with digital expertise.
Class 1: Introduction to Manual Testing
- Basics of Software Testing Covering Manual and Automatic
- Software Test Engineer Role and Responsibilities in Real-Time
- Software Development Lifecycle Covering Testing Phase
- Analytical Skills Set Required to Perform Manual Testing as per Business Objectives
Class 2: Manual Testing Methodology
- Understand the Dynamic Testing Approach
- Statics Testing Approach
- About the Black Box Testing
Class 3: Manual Testing of Various Projects
- Learn about Test Databases
- Test Web Applications
- Manage to Test with a Strategy
- Quality Analysis and Quality Control Aspects
- Understand Manual Testing Facts
- About the Verification and Validation
Class 4: Manual Testing Handling Bug Life Cycle
- Learn about Types of Bugs
- Dynamics Detection Techniques
- Bug Lifecycle and Bug Reports
- Define Severity and Priority for Bug Resolution
- Bug Resolution for Actual Project Functionality
Class 5: Software Testing Lifecycle
- Overview of STLC
- STLC Templates
- Draw Traceability Matrix
- Preparation of Test Plans, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases
At the end of the training, delegates
- Would have understood what software testing entails,
- Would be proficient using software tools for testers used in the industry.
- Would be capable of conducting manual testing to a professional standard.
- Would have understood automated testing and how to go about it.
- Would have understood how to use of Bitbucket, JIRA to develop test cases from user stories.
POTENTIAL JOB ROLES
- Manual Software Tester
- QA tester/Engineer
- Junior/Senior software tester
- Junior/Senior test analyst
Have questions about our Manual Software Tester? Our Admissions team is here to help you determine if this program is right for you and your goals. You can also:
- Attend an info session online
- Explore your financing options.
- Contact our helpdesk team on +44 (0) 203 143 3504 or send us an email at email@example.com
Manual Software Tester Training
Send download link to:
Add a Comment