Candidates will be presented with an advanced framework for reviewing and improving your current digital strategy, this course explains key decision points to identify new opportunities across the digital mix including the shift to content marketing and earned media strategies, as well as the latest trends in search marketing.
The result is a better strategic approach to achieving your organization’s online objectives. In fact, candidates will learn how to work the various platforms so their brand speaks the right language and stays meaningful. They will learn how to create mesmerizing content and put it in the right place at the right time and drive online consumer behaviour towards conversion.
Last but not least, candidates will be able to apply the superpowers of analytics to optimize their offering.
This course is designed for those wanting to work in marketing or marketing professionals who want to specialise knowledge & understanding of what digital marketing is & how it relates to the marketing industry & turn that knowledge into successful marketing strategies.
COURSE FORMAT & SET-UP
Pre-Work- Complete a series of self-paced preparatory test and lessons before the course to match your strength & talent with your career path and get up to speed on the fundamentals of Digital Marketing.
Online Instructor-Led Sessions- Learn by doing with help from an expert. Explore key concepts and tools, then put them to work through hands-on activities grounded in real-world scenarios.
Homework - Apply what you’ve learned in class to cumulative assignments that build toward the final project.
Presentations- Share your presentations and receive feedback from your instructional team and classmates.
Live Project - With a strong portfolio of digitally driven programmes and projects, you will have the opportunity to gain practical work experience as a project management or business analysis professional with digital expertise.
Module 1 - Foundation Digital Marketing Essentials
- Bespoke Strategy & Plan: Proposition, Presence, Process, Customer Personas, journey, process of attracting and converting your audience.
- DIGITAL – The key channels and the underlying principles, approach to digital marketing from channel marketing to the higher goal not just features and benefits for the person but the business as a whole - productivity, performance and profit and digital marketing as a revenue generator not a business cost
- Social media marketing for business – 7 Steps to social media success
- Q & A / Summary
Module 2 - Advanced Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), Social media Marketing, Google analytics and strategy
- Email Marketing (Design effective email campaigns and templates)& Automation, GDPR - Legislation, regulation and codes of practice and governance, Sales lead generation funnels
- CRM’s & Social Selling, Affiliate Marketing, partnerships and influencers
- Online PR & Advertising - Creating Ad campaigns
- Dynamic Digital Marketing: CASE STUDY, Strategy & Campaigns (competition for best idea) How to perform and record results of your digital marketing audit, re-purposing content to share the story and sell more through high impact campaigns that create a buzz and impact reaping results from your audience
- It also looks at Digital Metrics & Google Analytics- Acquisition, behaviour and conversion, taking data into information to provide insights and actions to improve digital marketing - How to record metrics aligned to your own business goals using our template (including competitor analysis) Using digital marketing campaign results to improve lead generation and conversion going forward
MODULE 3 - Digital Creative Workshop
- Content Marketing and inbound marketing versus outbound
- Design tactics for website conversion optimisation & heat mapping - What the perfect anatomy of a homepage looks like
- Digital Marketing Tools for efficient & effective content marketing, How to create engaging content such as: video, photos, images, infographics, animated presentations yourself! Designing high impact social media profiles and pages
- Create landing pages that convert to leads, Blogging & Writing search engine optimised content for the web, Writing blogs that drive traffic and interaction
- Psychology of colour, types of content to educate, entertain and invoke emotion
- Video & Viral Marketing.
This intensive course is the perfect platform to go onto attaining the most in demand qualification by employers which is the CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing.
POTENTIAL JOB ROLES
Digital Marketing Manager
Have questions about our Digital Marketing Manager course? Our Admissions team is here to help you determine if this program is right for you and your goals. You can also:
- Attend an info session online
- Explore your financing options.
- Contact our helpdesk team on +44 (0) 203 143 3504 or send us an email at email@example.com
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Send download link to:
Add a Comment