Business Start-up Expertise explains how to successfully start our own business online, whether you aim to be a sole trader, partnership, or limited company. It explores several lucrative online opportunities and teaches you how to use data to determine the right product, plan, and familiarises you with the digital marketing strategies to acquire a customer and grow your business.
The course gives guidance on numerous aspects that you must consider before beginning your start-up, including your business idea validation, finances, and market research. Once you complete the training, you will be prepared to come up with a viable business idea and set up your business and grow via the many digital marketing strategies. You will also be able to create a solid business plan that helps you gain the confidence of investors and guides you during the first few years of business and beyond.
This Starting a Business course is suitable for anyone considering starting their own business or who is currently in the early stages of doing so. It is also suitable for people who want to learn about the process of writing a business plan. No previous knowledge is required; the first module covers the basics before the course takes a comprehensive look at preparing an effective business plan.
COURSE FORMAT & SET-UP
Pre-Work- Complete a series of self-paced preparatory test and lessons before the course to match your strength & talent with your career path and get up to speed on the fundamentals of Business Star-up Expertise.
Online Instructor-Led Sessions- Learn by doing with help from an expert. Explore key concepts and tools, then put them to work through hands-on activities grounded in real-world scenarios.
Homework - Apply what you’ve learned in class to cumulative assignments that build toward the final project.
Presentations- Share your presentations and receive feedback from your instructional team and classmates.
Live Project - With a strong portfolio of digitally driven programmes and projects, you will have the opportunity to gain practical work experience as a project management or business analysis professional with digital expertise.
By the end of the course you will:
- Recognise the challenges and benefits of starting your own business, as well as the skills and traits you require.
- Know the different legal structures your business may take and how to set up your business in accordance with the law.
- Know how to use data to find customer centred and driven products.
- Know the strategies for sourcing, packaging and distributing your business online
- Be familiar with the various sections your business plan should include and how to write it professionally.
- Understand how to successfully launch a product online and increase sales exponentially
- Know how to carry out market research to learn about current trends and developments in your industry, assess your competitors, and learn about your target audience.
- Be able to identify the best marketing strategies to effectively sell your products and/or services and build your brand.
- Know where to find advice or support from business advisers and financiers and where to find further resources.
POTENTIAL JOB ROLES
- Business Owner
Have questions about our Business Start-up Expertise? Our Admissions team is here to help you determine if this program is right for you and your goals. You can also:
- Attend an info session online
- Explore your financing options.
- Contact our helpdesk team on +44 (0) 203 143 3504 or send us an email at email@example.com
Business Star-up Expertise
Send download link to:
Add a Comment