This course provides comprehensive training for anyone involved in software testing, including test analysts and test managers looking for highly practical knowledge and techniques.
This course is very much suitable for intermediate level automation testers and manual testers who wants to have automation exposure; it takes the beginners through all the techniques of writing effective automated web tests using Java.
Our course will also teach you how to implement your own automation-testing framework Data Driven Testing with Excel or remote database. It is a fully hands-on training course that involves theory, practical examples and demonstration. Delegates will practice what they have learned in each chapter.
This would require a delegate to have completed Cedar Pro Manual Testing course. Delegates should also already have a basic working knowledge of IT and an understanding of the testing role in software development.
COURSE FORMAT & SET-UP
Pre-Work- Complete a series of self-paced preparatory test and lessons before the course to match your strength & talent with your career path and get up to speed on the fundamentals of Software Automation Testing.
Online Instructor-Led Sessions- Learn by doing with help from an expert. Explore key concepts and tools, then put them to work through hands-on activities grounded in real-world scenarios. The training runs for 5 classes for 5 weeks (2 hours each week)
Homework - Apply what you’ve learned in class to cumulative assignments that build toward the final project.
Presentations- Share your presentations and receive feedback from your instructional team and classmates.
Live Project - With a strong portfolio of digitally driven programmes and projects, you will have the opportunity to gain practical work experience as a project management or business analysis professional with digital expertise.
- Introduction to Python and Setting up IDE (Pycharm)
- Basic Python Programming with materials and Tutorials
- Introduction to Selenium Web Drivers
- Introduction to Selenium with Python Using Visual Studio
- Setting up Selenium environment of Pycharm
- Writing automation test scripts on Pycharm using the Selenium framework
- Explore a Live Web Project
- Create Test Plan and Test cases
- Write Test Scripts
- Execute Test Cases
- Mobile Application testing Using Selendroid and Appium
- Setting up Selendroid
- Using Selendroid for Testing Android Applications
- Run through of Automation Software Testing
- Test Case/ Plan
- Bug reporting
- Mobile Application on a Real Life Project
- Carryout complete possible Automation Test on a Mobile Application
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- Test Data Generation
- Regression Testing
- Who you are as an Automation Software Tester
Delegates will understand the lifecycle of Selenium with a deep appreciation of the different tools available for automating testing. Candidates will be able to
- Write test cases and test suites in Java using eclipse and run the test,
- Design test frameworks in order to effectively drive the testing team,
- Implement automation test framework using Page Object Model and Page Factory
- Create test report using JUnit and TestNG,
- Apply the testing skills in work place effectively
- Create data driven test cases using excel or databases for test data
- Creating Integration Testing using Cypress
- Creating Maven projects for BDD/Cucumber projects
- Learn how to write Feature file and Step definitions in Cucumber
to understand Online Automation Testing concept using Testenium
POTENTIAL JOB ROLES
- Automation Tester
- QA Engineer
- Test Manager System Tester
Have questions about our Software Automation Tester? Our Admissions team is here to help you determine if this program is right for you and your goals. You can also:
- Attend an info session online
- Explore your financing options.
- Contact our helpdesk team on +44 (0) 203 143 3504 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send download link to:
Add a Comment